Gloucester Painters & Decorators
Meet Your Decorators And Painters Gloucester
At Premier Trades People we are proud of the people that work with us, they are amongst the industry’s most enthusiastic and dedicated individuals.
We are all passionate about what we do, from the customer services and the quality of our workmanship, as every one of us is responsible for the continued success of ‘PTP’. Call now for your competitive quote!
Why you should choose a professional painter
If your walls are looking a little tired you might be planning a nice, fresh paint job. Although this is one of the more straight forward DIY tasks around the home, there are some very good reasons why you should call on a professional Gloucester painter to complete the project for you. It’s easy to make a mess and get into a mess if you don’t know what you’re doing.
There are many different types of paint designed for different things. Some paint is better for certain surfaces than other paint. The surface you want to paint also needs some preparation before you start applying the paint. You need to consider base coats and primer and whether your chosen top coat is compatible with products your already used. If you don’t have this kind of knowledge, it’s far better to use Gloucestershire painting services.
Here are some solid reasons why you should leave the job to a professional painter:
1) You don’t have to worry about any of the painstaking preparation work.
2) A professional will know exactly what products and equipment to use to produce a well-executed and attractive job.
3) A qualified painter can teach you all you ever wanted to know about paint, so you can make the right choice for what you want for your home.
4) You will only need to pay for the services provided with no need to go out and buy equipment like buckets, rollers, sheets, brushes and ladders.
5) Qualified painters from painting services in Gloucestershire will know exactly how to correctly prepare any surface before painting, whether it be door frames, walls or ceilings.
6) Professional painters will remember to remove things like handles before they commence painting and know how to protect areas like nearby furniture, floors and upholstery.
7) Any resulting mess should be cleaned up by them and not you.
8) Large painting jobs can take days or even weeks. Not many of us have that kind of time or energy so hiring a painter makes good sense.
9) It’s much safer to hire a professional to do the work for you. There are hazards in painting, such as working with solvents and climbing ladders. When hiring a professional, you won’t have to worry about these things. They will know exactly how to work safely with both chemicals and accessing high areas with ladders.
What you can expect from a Premier Trades People Painter:
Aside from enjoying a top-quality paint job, your painter will be knowledgeable, well-organized, well-equipped and able to give you advice on all paint-related matters. Fully insured and with great references, you can expect a first-class service with professional end results.
Services: Interior and exterior, Gloss work and Varnish, Wall Papering stripping and re- papering. I have high levels of pride in my work and leave all jobs clean and tidy with customer satisfaction guaranteed. I’ve done lots of work in care homes, schools office blocks, shops and warehouses. The most of my work is done in and around the home.
Experience: 7 years, I started out working with my mum in our family business, we covered all types of decorating work and to the highest standard.
Hobbies & Interests: Gym, Cinema
Services: House re-painting, internal and external
Experience: Ive been a professional painter for 12, I specialise in all painting in and around the home.
I’m very clean and tidy in my work.
Hobbies & Interests: I am a keen footballer and like going to the gym.